Dealbel Safety Tips
We suggest you follow these safety tips before entering into any transaction
- Always do a through research of the product you intent to buy.
- Ask as many questions as you have about the product.
- Insist on inspecting the product on your own before buying.
- Meet the seller at a public place before buying the product.
- Don't disclose your personal information to the seller in your initial conversation.
- Don't be afraid to cancel the deal if you find something.
- Don't buy the product unless you have seen it physically.
- Avoid meeting the seller in a secluded area.
- Avoid sharing your credit card or bank account details.
- Always provide correct and detailed information.
- Answer the buyer's queries to generate they interest in your offer.
- Be sure about the buyer's identity and purpose before closing deal.
- Meet the buyer in person in a public place before closing the deal.
- Avoid committing something which is not present in the product/service.
- Don't disclose personal information unless you are sure about buyer's intention.
- Don't be afraid to ask the buyer about his purpose of buying the product.
- Avoid meeting the buyer in a secluded area.